sábado, novembro 29, 2008

The last effort

Here I am, in the last row of an empty classroom having flashbacks of my past college years. The absence of students is widely compensated by all the overwhelming memories coming back to my head. Some of them bad, but time can soften them up, and most of that bad episodes are now remembered with a smile. Every time I come back to IST, a shiver crosses my body. After my Mhd is finished I will miss all of this, the classrooms, the teachers, the staff, the colleagues and even the cantine! When I walk out of these gates for the last time a part of me will stay here.

2 comentários:

balelas disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
balelas disse...

boy só tenho uma cena a dizer IST rulez, pelos bons e maus tempos passados dentro daquelas muralhas, ladeadas por antros de perdição.